threekeys profile image 83

If you had one project that needs to be completed within the next three weeks, what would that be?

And if you gave yourself permission to complete this project what would be the ripple affect over the next 12-24 months?

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 17 months ago

Cheeky Manitita44!

I have been procrastinating too. So I won't be of help to you. Although I have been trying to reflect more on what good will result("the gain") rather than what I will be losing-the loss? The media/advertising focuses us on "loss"

LoisRyan13903 profile image77

LoisRyan13903 says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 17 months ago

You will feel soo good after that spring clean up! Everything will be "sparkling-larkling" literally and metaphorically.

I HAVE to get myself to sit down to research and write one project now so that I can lay the foundation of something I love.