salucas profile image 80

What is life beyond death?

Quite recently I've been thinking a lot about death. It could be my age and the coming of my 25th birthday. But questions arise to what happens to us after death? Do we go to heaven or Olympus as whatever religion we practice tells us? But are there people out there who really experienced what happens and have come back to tell the tale? Death terrifies me, and the thought of it sends me into an anxiety induced panic attack. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

Dr CHE Sadaphal profile image78

CH Elijah Sadaphal (Dr CHE Sadaphal) says

JoKeRgUrL 16 months ago

To me it doesn't seem like a long time. With all the video games I've played (like Mass Effect) and even our very own creatures and plants here on Earth, they all live much longer than us. It just puts it into perspective of how little time we have.