How did your spouse react to you coming out of the broom closet?

I am wanting to restart my journey into Wicca. I know this is what I want and what I feel is right for me. I used to be but bc of a few people I left. But I am feeling called back and it is what I feel I must do. I know it is right for me. But I fear my wife's reaction. We have 2 kids and another on the way and I fear she will tell me to leave. I know it is a possibility. I just want to know if anyone has any tips on telling your spouse. I want to restart my wiccan journey but I want her to be apart of it. I am prepared for the chance she will reject, I don't wanna hide it from her.

WiccanSage profile image95

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

Madmitch5 12 months ago

Last night she found out I was researching Wicca. And I was forced to talk about it and she was hurt. Reminded me of pain that happened last time I started my path back in 2011. My mentor went mad and opened up the door to a lot of bad spirits.

Madmitch5 12 months ago

She told me that if i go down a wiccan path she can't have it around the kids. She is afraid. And reminded me of my experience last time when my mentor went mad and many bad spirits were oppressing me.

Madmitch5 says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 12 months ago

Marriage counseling.