snapcracklepop profile image 60

Things that people want most out of life

Real happiness, contentment, security, and true love. I want to add: A close relationship with God as well.

WiccanSage profile image95

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 15 months ago

Once again you have responded in a very positive up building way. Thank you. Much of what you say is Bible based when it comes to not being materialistic and showing compassion and kindness to others. Are you a Bible reader as well?

Reluctant Revival profile image79

The Reluctant Revivalist (Reluctant Revival) says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 15 months ago

I too want to continue doing God's will and to please Him in all my endeavors. You and I have different hopes and destination goals. You wish to be in heaven and my hope is to live forever on a beautiful peaceful paradise earth (Psalms 37:29)