snapcracklepop profile image 60

As a Christian do you like listening to music? I like listening to smooth jazz & blues. How bout you

Does listening to non religious music bother your conscience? Do you feel or think its wrong to listen to worldly music? I listen to the lyrics (words) or message of a song and if it goes against Bible principles I won't listen to it. I will find something else to listen to. Can a Christian listen to music that promotes fornication, adultery, violence, disrespect for the authorities and one's parent, and not be adversely affected?

AnyaB profile image61

Best Answer AnyaB says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 12 months ago

Lol! I agree with your friend AnyaB :D I love what your friend said! I'd like to add a few other instruments like a piano, guitar, and a flute that really can play some pleasant, smooth jazz, to name a few. Thank you for your reply.

snapcracklepop profile image60

Jackie (snapcracklepop) says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 12 months ago

I imagine a beautiful new world when I listen to this beautiful jazz track by Vincent Ingala called "IMAGINE"

https://youtu.be/keSVA50UF4Y