snapcracklepop profile image 60

How does it feel to lose a parent, child, spouse, sibling, and friend to death?

Many are still grieving the loss of a loved one to death. Are you someone who is still grieving over your precious loss? The length of one's grieving process depends on the individual. There is no time limit in which a person should stop grieving. Sometimes grieving the loss of a loved one may never end. People learn to cope and deal with their loss of loved one to death through many ways. What do you do to cope and endure the loss of your loved one(s)? Can you share your advice and insights on how you get through those rough days like holidays, and fond memories?

gmwilliams profile image86

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 14 months ago

Awwww :( I'm so sorry for your loss Grace. Please accept my belated sympathies and condolences....Death is truly as the Bible calls it: An "enemy" I lost my dad to death a couple months ago. Its a pain in the heart that seems like it will never leave

Cissy1946 says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 14 months ago

Your experience touched my heart. Please accept my belated sympathies and condolences Cecelia. Certain situations and even quiet times can magnify the pain of our precious loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Grace on this thread.