Shyron E Shenko profile image 85

What is Donald Trump's religion?

Donald Trump once said that Christianity is a religion of losers. He continuously called President Obama a Muslim, even after the President said that he is not, Trump continued to insist that he is.

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 6 months ago

Trumps own words, "Donald Trump once said that Christianity is a religion of losers" I did read the article before I wrote this question.

I do thank you for the comment. Blessings my friend.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 6 months ago

No I can't Aime, and he said "Donald Trump once said that Christianity is a religion of losers"

Thanks for the comment.

always exploring profile image83

Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 6 months ago

Why did Obama want to take his oath of office on the Quran if he isn't Muslim? That was his first preference though they wouldn't let him so he took it on the Bible that Lincoln swore in on.