Ericdierker profile image 78

Black or White, what are you? Really? Do you think there is a difference?

I just had one of those funny situations. In the local grocery store parking lot I waved the car forward and the driver waved me forward. But we did it like five times. We started laughing and then recognized each other as being members of a library group pushing for more for after school stuffBastion just laughed and reached his hand out to shake mine and introduce me to his wife. "Bastion you old good for nothing" and "Dr Dierker ain't you got a driver?" Bastion is whiter then our president and I am darker than both. We did what brothers do, spit on our palm and shake on it. Maybe?

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

John, I worked in Southeast Asia for a bit. Oh man did I stand out as a different race. For years never an unkind word. My Asian in laws treat me special only aggravated that I cannot speak their language after so many years. Life is good if we choos

Norine Williams says

Kiss andTales profile image24

Kiss andTales says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

K&T my adult children just had me to a ancestry deal. I was adopted with no proof left of my origins biologically. What we found out was a big snore, no buddy cared. My young son is a clear case of half and half, boy is he good looking.