biswas33 profile image 59

How do you see God as?One with All or a seperate Entity?Let me have your view.

Well for me personally, if it really does exist than must be everywhere, not only here or there.Because I observe that many people do believe that it does, but how they see God as,is what blocking them to see what actually it looks like.There's no mistake that something really powerful exist. And I see them in every single things that exist,not only in a particular thing or place but in all of life.So how do you think and support your analysis?

Oztinato profile image83

Oztinato says

Norine Williams 10 months ago

Please read my recent HUB (If allowed to be published) "The First & The Last Commandments!"

Obey "LAST" commandment for no more "wandering & wondering!"

Blessings

stas karimov profile image59

Stas Karimov says

Norine Williams 9 months ago

Stas "GOD is a SPIRIT" and "True Worshipers" MUST worship HIM in SPIRIT and in TRUTH" (Jhn4:23-24)! W/O the "CONNECTION" to HIM which is given in Scripture, we are NOTHING!

Learn "recipe" for "CONNECTION" then HE will speak "DIRECTLY" to you!

Norine Williams says