Ericdierker profile image 80

No judgment here. Why do woman get to wear different types of Burkas? Total face hidden?

I just saw the most beautiful woman. Half my age. She was stunningly beautiful. She had a Birka on that revealed her entire face. Right there with her was an older gal by her body movement. She had on a fully covering Burka with veil over eyes. Does the Koran make exceptions and degree concepts. Though I long gave up any idea of another woman in my life -- I know darn well when just a face can inspire lust. Someone please explain for me.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

This is a great answer. Yes I think you are right it was a Hijab. What an interesting tradition which seems to be rather many traditions.

I will spend some time today on this.

RTalloni profile image86

RTalloni says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Very well pointed out. "The prisoner get's to spend some time in the yard". "The cancer chemo patient gets to live another day". Yes that is interesting that I used the concept. Maybe it is the notion that I put myself in their shoes for a moment.

Lucy Brian profile image38

Lucy Brian says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Lucy, that was my thought line. I understood that the total covering was for just this reason. I suppose I kind of was thinking that I was wrong. Vietnamese have opposite tradition as to why they cover their bodies completely except the face.