wrenchBiscuit profile image 85

If You Were A Smart Person ... What Would You Do With Your Life? Are You Willing To Change?

Many are confused. You write articles on platforms such as Hubpages hoping to gain followers and make money. Three years later, after spending countless hours writing thoughtful essays, poems, and "How to" articles , and after posting hundreds of expedient and predictable replies to their Hubs, simply so your followers will continue to read "your" articles, you have accumulated a grand total of 300 dollars, and most likely far less! I am a Smart Person, and this is what I do: I help people.You don't have to remain ignorant the rest of your life. Such sights I have to show you! Be thankful.

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 11 months ago

For the price of $49.00 Dave Ramsey will help U Get on Track. Smart people sell false hope. Just look at Joyce Meyers. U have potential. But your best bet is to become Dave Ramsey, instead of reading his books.

Norine Williams says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

I believe UR. It is my belief which transmutes the power into this primitive language. Soon I will release a new paradigm into the Earth. Many will dismiss it. Others will marvel at the simplicity of it's design. Make no mistake, I am your champion.