jaydene profile image 74

Do you believe in Life After Death?

sparkster profile image92

Best Answer Sparkster Publishing (sparkster) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 8 months ago

Yes thank you, I have studied on the near death experiences, they are very fascinating :)

cheaptrick profile image74

cheaptrick says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 8 months ago

yes it is about the consciousness either will present or not. science is merging more and more with the spiritual aspects of death, I think they will make breakthroughs ahead. Thank you for commenting :)

Perspycacious profile image75

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 8 months ago

Thank you for your comment. it is awesome that you have a solid belief in God, Son, Savior. I sometimes wonder how long eternity will be, lol but we can't know for sure until we arrive :)

AalilechHisham profile image61

Hisham (AalilechHisham) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 8 months ago

Thank you for your comment. I believe there is something else for sure, I do not adhere to any religion, but i do believe we are spiritual beings in a physical body, and we return to God, Source,

Omar Eldamsheety profile image24

Omar Eldamsheety says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 8 months ago

Hmm, interesting view, it's almost like you are saying our lives are of no value unless there is an after life. Yet is it not the experience of living that makes it meaningful. It is true, that some have less fortunate lives than others. hmm?