savvydating profile image 82

Do you believe in reincarnation or is it just another chance to 'mess things up' again?

Do you think the Hindu philosophy of reincarnation is a Master Plan or is it perhaps not as practical as one might assume, at first glance. What's your take?

Terrielynn1 profile image85

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 months ago

Thank you, Terrie Lynn. Indeed, your point does put a hole in the reincarnation argument. I appreciate your taking the time to express your views.

AshutoshJoshi06 profile image87

Ashutosh Joshi (AshutoshJoshi06) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

Ashutosh....An exceptionally thoughtful comment. Your English is quite good. Are you an American? In any event, you have gotten to the heart of my question. I appreciate that immensely. A truly impressive answer!

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 months ago

Perhaps at the point of transition, we have access to wisdom re: whether to reincarnate as a body or choose to become spirit. Maybe some, who are confused & depressed choose unwisely and "jump" into another life without the benefit of wise counse

peter565 says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 2 months ago

That's fascinating, Peter. Yours is a good explanation of how reincarnation may occur, if it does indeed occur. I am most appreciative of your detailed answer re: the imprinting of energy. It seems quite reasonable to me.