What does Jesus/bible say about how to enter heaven

I come from a long lineage of Catholic belief. I believe in 1 God and have accepted Jesus as my personal savior. I speak to Jesus/God almost on a daily basis though I rarely ever pray. I am not a church going or "religious" person but I am very spiritual and practice mindful living. According to my father I am not going to heaven because I don't tend church. Can someone please enlighten me?

Best Answer KingdomCome says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 7 months ago

Based on Michael Todd the NKJV is a deadly bible translation that you are using in your comments here because it has omitted valuble infomation.

It even connects it to satan worship.

You are trying to keep the truth hidden

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 7 months ago

Also it is logical that he listed all the dangers of your bible. And gave us credit for Jehovah's name.

But to say we are corrupt with no list is not proof of anything. he could have easliy listed what was so corrupt like NKJV.

He does not.

johnmariow profile image85

John Gentile (johnmariow) says

Gyanendra Mocktan profile image79

gyanendra mocktan says

SLSWEET 7 months ago

Thank you so much for your answer. That is EXACTLY how I feel. I was just unable to put it in to prospective like you did. Very helpful.

haaldop says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 7 months ago

haaldop that is a question most people have.

But think about it Adam and Eve perfect was given earth as their paradise home. And everything was under their subjection animals and plantlife and a purpose to make paradise universal.

Earth was Heaven

SLSWEET 7 months ago

Thank you manatita44 for your comment. Your beautiful explanation really resonates with much of what I feel but has added more depth to it. You gave me much to think about.

Hilda Akita profile image60

Hilda Akita says

Kiss andTales profile image67

Kiss andTales says

KingdomCome 7 months ago

SLSWEET- Be very care about anything K&T mentions to you. She is a JW and will take many verse from the bible out of context to suite the JW agenda.

lindaspeaks profile image12

Linda Tucker (lindaspeaks) says

Blessed Hill profile image78

Blessed Hill says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 7 months ago

KC why do you have to focus on me .And what bible are you commparing.I use a bible that it refs is from Hebrew and Greek original.yours KJV and NKJV

1600"s to Now .Missing info in your choice of bible.

Jehovah at Psalms 83:18 taken out NKJV

3 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show