gregspalmer profile image 66

If you are a Christian and He was alive in the military do you think Christ would fire his gun?

Please understand I'm not asking if a Christian would fire a gun in war. The premise is about what was Christ's message, why did he say he who lives by the sword dies by the sword? Why would he say he who haven't sinned cast the first stone. Not even considering the reason why we go to war do you think the most important thing to Christ he's where he was born lived and died?

True Worshiper says

• gregspalmer profile image

Gregory S Palmer (gregspalmer) 3 months ago

Since this Is a theology hub I have a couple of questions? Is there anything Christ did or didn`t do that was not in direct line with the Father? Others than abolishing the law. So Christ didn't agree with the Pharacies, should he kill them then heal

Johnny James A profile image78

James (Johnny James A) says

• gregspalmer profile image

Interesting observatiion, do you mind me inquiring what your main source of your view is based on, or from. I know that it's going to be the Bible or God but what I mean is it sermons from church, are you a Seminary Student or theologian Etc.