MadamLC profile image 61

Sorry, Judahs' Daughter! Again my screen name is MaDam...add opt

I am a babe in the word of God searching for the TRUTH! I was surfing the web tryn2 find if lucifer & satan were the same in 1 & I came across your peice which was very informative & astonshing. I wld like to know what do you know about the 10 kings seeming that these will follow lucifer along with satan. The system of the government mainly Dan & Rev (the end age time) being that the time of devil worship is publicly acceptable. Is this the falling away that Paul(2Th2:3-4)mentioned? Also is this & wld this be the great tribulation Jesus spake(Mt24:21)(secret societies, n.w.o.,global warm,gov)

Jerami profile image76

jerami says

Judah's Daughter profile image89

Judah's Daughter says

ShadowKing! says