Sean Dragon profile image 80

If you could ask God only one question and somehow be answered, what it would be?

So, let's say that somehow you can ask God (name Him as you wish) only one question! And God will give you a straight answer. What would be this issue?

3 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Ioannis Arvanitis (Sean Dragon) 3 weeks ago

Thank you manatia44! One very wise choice that gives us a significant piece of your character. You care more for others than yourself! Respect brother. But I think, inside, you already know the answer. By the way, this question is one of my top three

Besarien profile image84

Besarien says

4 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Ioannis Arvanitis (Sean Dragon) 4 weeks ago

Hm! I think that is a "dangerous" question if we consider the amount of the information we are going to get! How can we manage all these?

Anyway, I think it is a brilliant question! Credit for you dear Besarien.

missjuly13 says

4 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Ooooh! Right to the heart my dear missjuly13. A killer question! I think God would love to respond it. I have a possible answer in my mind. If you want I can share it with you. Thanks for this "punchy" question my friend!

Brinafr3sh profile image89

Brinafr3sh says

4 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Dear Brinafr3sh I think is a wise choice to ask for Love or Wisdom but it is rather a wish than a question. I talk about a straight question like: "What is your favorite color?" or "Why we kill each other?". So if you wish to give me one more chance,

Agathi Nakou says

4 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Absolutely amazing! Now I know what God did on the seventh day, and every time he/she has a day off! Thank you for this magic scene you 've made Agathi.