Of the 2 billion who call themselves Christians, how many do you think are real Disciples of Christ?

I believe there is a real difference between those who call themselve Christians and those who are disciples of Christ. Do you believe there is a difference between the two?

PlanksandNails profile image90

PlanksandNails says

9 days ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 9 days ago

I assume; "14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet" Point and not convert. A good thought.

celafoe profile image64

charlie (celafoe) says

13 days ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 13 days ago

In my home Jesus Christ is first. We have discussed and prayed on it. There simply can be no complete love of another if there is no preeminent Love of God.

But do you really think it that low? "few"?

12 days ago

KingdomCome 12 days ago

Eric- Jesus once said; " Go out and make disciples of all nations......"

It took Jesus three and a half years to make twelve disciples. But Christians can make hundred of converts in a day.

I think Jesus had it right.