AF Mind profile image 52

Do you believe that celebrating Halloween is okay?

I am planning on writing an article within the next couple of weeks regarding this day, so I wanted to get opinions from Christians as to what they think. Me personally I do not. The only holidays I believe in is the feasts and Sabbaths (though I am not a Jew), plus I believe that they're pagan in origin and should be avoided. Please be civil in discussion. Peace on you all.

nochance profile image91

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

4 weeks ago
  • celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 weeks ago

you are talking about, holidays of churches of man, the church system. True disciples of Christ celebrate only and all that Christ said, His body and His blood are the only celebration. today church members are called Christians and most are not

3 weeks ago
  • celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 weeks ago

M-not one word of this un-Godly rant could be spoken by a true disciple of Christ WE profess to be christian but your words show a horrible mixture of belief in false gods. scripture says you are unstable in ALL your ways

4 weeks ago