revmjm profile image 86

Is there any way to block a certain person from commenting on your articles?

There is a person who literally attacks almost all of my articles in a certain category. He picks out a keyword and responds about something that is not even the focus of the article. His comments are longer than my articles. In fact, they are long enough for him to have written his own article instead of negatively commenting on what I wrote. It could be overlooked if it happened once, but this is an ongoing occurrence. It has become a form of bullying.

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

4 weeks ago
  • revmjm profile image

Margaret Minnicks (revmjm) 4 weeks ago

Paula, thanks for the encouragement. He is a hubber. I deleted his comments and have reported him. He even tried to harass me for asking the question here. I had to delete that comment also.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99

Wesman Todd Shaw says

4 weeks ago
  • revmjm profile image

Margaret Minnicks (revmjm) 4 weeks ago

Thanks. The person even criticized me for posting this question, but I deleted it.

RJ Schwartz profile image94

Ralph Schwartz (RJ Schwartz) says

4 weeks ago
  • revmjm profile image

Margaret Minnicks (revmjm) 4 weeks ago

Thanks, Ralph, for your comments. I let the situation go on for a long time, but then I reported it to HP.

RonElFran profile image100

Ronald E Franklin (RonElFran) says

4 weeks ago
  • revmjm profile image

Margaret Minnicks (revmjm) 4 weeks ago

Thanks, Ronald, that's what I do. I deny the comments them, but the person doesn't know that and continues to comment negatively and refute what I write. In fact, the person has criticized me for asking this question.