I'm seeing bad dreams about my classmates in REKI 1 CLASS hunting me down and invading my home...

for information. One of them ripped a coathook out of my walls. I also saw a monk telling me that I would NOT be going on a field trip excursion to a monastery (like the other students were). He had a set of red robes for me (fresh & clean ready-to-wear). My "path" was different in that I had to start working right away. Along with these "dreams", a BAD case of constipation has presented itself. What's going on?? I sense REIKI causes energies to shift in the body. Just need an "outside" opinion with someone who's had REIKI EXPERIENCE. Thank you. Carnaby Girl

andrew savage profile image60

andrew savage says

Jennifer Theories profile image61

Jennifer Theories says