ive dreamed about one dream 2 times, and the dream was it myself and my 4 sisters , my son and...

some other peaple , we were in a farm farming than someone shouted snake run, it was chasing someone run i started running . but i thought i was running away from the snake, but i was chasing the snake behind. than my sister said no you must run the other way around but than the big brown snake sow and locked at me and turned and started chasing me . i also tuned and run aways from it,when i got to the house we everyone was hiding , then i asked my sister were is my son , then she said he is at the farm . than i went back to the farm so my son went for him run but the snake was still chasing ,

sahar.rahat profile image55

sahar.rahat says

meghancsmithnj says