For the last few months Ive been seeing the number 11 i was born in the 11 month, what does it mean?

so much I really want to know what it means. At first it was 9:11 and i was really freaked out because of the significants of that date. Even one time my phone froze on the time 9:11 for 10 minutes and the rest of my phone was working properly and wasn't frozen. Then i realized it wasn't so much the 911 it was i always see to look at the clock at something 11. 2:11, 3:11, 4:11 and so on.. and I really would like to know what this means if you could tell me what you know about the number 11. Please and thanks.. I need some answers so i can block out the negative thoughts i'm having. I was also

thooghun profile image83

James D. Preston (thooghun) says

Teresa McGurk profile image59

Sheila (Teresa McGurk) says