Kalima Tayyab is the testification of faith in Islam. A person cannot be considered to be a Muslim if he/she does not believe in the words of this.
Six kalima of islam are :
(1) 'KALlMA TAYYIBAH'- Every Muslim must BELIEVE in and DECLARE the KALIMA which means that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH , and MUHAMMAD is ALLAH'S Messenger.
(2) SALAAT- Daily five times PRAYER - NAMAAZ
(3) To give ZAKAAT.
(4) SAUM (FASTING) in the month of RAMADHAAN.
(5) To perform HAJJ.
4. ISLAM is a religion of peace.
5. ISLAM is a perfect and true religion.
6. ISLAM teaches us all the good things about this world and the hereafter.