This is awesome! This is exactly the kind of work I am attempting to do after being led a few...

months ago by the Holy Spirit to look into Paul. His views of women just didnt seem right and that led me into a full comparison with Yashua. He is such a false prophet that I cannot believe I ever believed the awful words that came out of his mouth. Now Acts makes sense with all the jews chasing him accusing him of lawlessness! lol. I have convinced my mom about Paul but not too many others. Thank you so much for writing this. I believe we all were the ones Yashua talked about in Beatitudes when He said 'blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of

SheZoe profile image60

SheZoe says

spectacles says

puebloman profile image60

puebloman says

Deborah Sexton says