John J Robertson profile image 60

If God gave the devil a chance to repent and enter back into Heaven, wolud he take the chance?

The lord Presented a question to me one day as I was shaving. And He explained to me the reason for His question to me. You see; God had decided to give me revelation on how powerful and great His Presence and His Glory is. And once experincing His presence and then for whatever reasons, something happens where you don't feel His presence anymore, is hell in itself. Please comment, I would love to get your insight and answers. P.S The question is purely hypothetical, and in no could ever happen. The devil has fallen far from grace and is without repentance.

Jason R. Manning profile image88

Jason R. Manning says

• bjg5160 profile image

bjg5160 4 years ago

The flaw in your argument is that if God were infallible (and if He, in fact, actually existed, which I highly doubt) then why create the Devil?

Powerful Pierre profile image81

Powerful Pierre says

Etherealenigma profile image89

Sandra M. Urquhart (Etherealenigma) says

ChristianSoldier says

Cedar Cove Farm profile image60

Cedar Cove Farm says

Norine Williams says

b4u2 profile image60

wtf u cannoT D0 a damThing here!!!??? (b4u2) says

John J Robertson profile image60

John J Robertson says