christiansister profile image 60

Is there a devout Muslim who was born and raised in that Faith who will discuss the Quran with me.

I am not looking to argue or to convert or be converted. I am seeking Truth and My Spirit feels that I must research all information that is available to man. I am so fundamentally Christian and very grateful to be counted under my Beautiful Brothers wing, but, I also believe that modern day Christianity has strayed very far in its doctrines and has been bent and twisted to satisfy the needs of the powerful and greedy for the most part. From reading the Bible myself I have learned that many things I had been taught do not ring true. That does not mean that I renounce my Savior.

Alwaysme profile image60

Alwaysme says

dreamforsure says