There's actually scientific proof that electronics can and do give you those feelings. Most people who get that sensation are suffering from EMF (electric magnetic field) overdose. Anything that can be or is electrically charged has one of these fields. The side effects can include fear, paranoia, and even nausea. I would have an electrician check out the house or any copper wiring/tubing- as those are often the culprits. Good luck!
PS I do believe in ghosts and spirits, but only when they exist! =P