father flat in which i am staying in islam should i sell the flat and distribute beetween my sister.

my father expired on 2007.leaving behind a flat in which i am staying with my wife 2 daughters and 1 son.i have a mother who is 64 years old and now she wants to stay separately.so she is telling me to sell this flat and give her and her 2 married daughters their share.if i will sell this flat i will have to go very far from here and buy a flat.i can arrange money for my mother and give her the share of this flat by shariah.but can~t give my sisters.in islam the flat in which we are staying ,after the death of father do we have to sell the flat and divide the share according to shariah.

bushraismail profile image59

bushraismail says

kess profile image61

kess says