Of course, it can.... In condition that you do it in good order. You can pray in your tahajjud or after doing sholat Tahajjud (the suggested sholat done late in the night / before dawn). Or recite Al-Qur'anul Kariem in the following ways:
1. Recite Surah Al-Fatihah.
2. Recite the Surah that you want to read.
3. Close your recitation with "Shadaqallaahul 'Azhiem".
4. Say "Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil 'Aalamien.
5. Say Shalawat to Nabiyullah Muhammad Salallaahu 'Alahi Wasallam.
6. Say your prayer.
7. Close it with Shalawat again.
8. Say Hamdallah.
If you can do it regularly, Insya Allah ... Allah will fix your broken heart and give you the much better one.