profile image 48

i love a girl who is in my blood relation. is it correct in hindu samaj in brahman

actualy love a girl who is paralised from chilhood but i realy love her too much and i want to marrage with her. but the problem is she is in my blood relation. means her father is my elder brother, not mine but in relation. our parrants is telling, that we can not be couple due to our relation, what to do. pls help me or give me any no. of hindu pandit who can help us.


sort by best latest

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment