Blessitbe profile image 62

I have this friend of mine I see her going through a lot because of her Sons Girlfriend, it’s...

really sad. The girlfriend is play with her sons feeling all the time. One day she says she loves him & the other she say she still loves him but she is not in love with him. She cause her son so much pain, the mother see it. I feel that girl is just play with that boy’s heart, Know the girl started lying to the boy about his mother, saying that she said things that she didn’t say. Know her son believe everything the girl says and not the Mother. First this is the first time he has been in loved. What would you advise the Mother to do and what advice would you have for the Son?

arthurchappell profile image59

arthurchappell says

Blessitbe profile image62

Blessitbe says

saesha profile image60

saesha says