Chakra Gemstones: Beautiful Healing
- Gemstones and crystal have been considered powerful healing tools throughout history. Native American cultures used Turquoise in ceremonial rites. The Tibetan Monks make prayer beads of amber and turquoise. Hebrews used onyx as oracle stones (known as Thummim stones).
- Gemstones absorb and store light. Light, combined with the unique properties of each stone, create a specific vibrational frequency for the stone. These gemstone frequencies are attuned to specific Chakras. By placing a gem on or near the intended Chakra, it enhances and stabilizes the energies in that area. Often people carry healing gems in pockets, purses, or wear them as jewelry. This lens will review the gemstones associated with each specific Chakra and provide resources to help you find your own gems!
What is a Chakra?
A Chakra is an energy center in the body. There are seven primary Chakra points located in key areas of the body that regulate the flow of energy (prana, chi, qi) through the system.
Gems of the 1st Chakra
- The Root Chakra is the closest Chakra to the ground and controls our sense of stability and security in this life. It is where we get our footing, stand our ground and find our strength.
Onyx - Grounding & Focus
Black Tourmaline - Neutralize Negative Energy
Hematite - Grounding & Focus
Garnet - Protective & Boost Sexuality
Smoky Quartz - Stabilizing & Calming
Red Jasper - Protection & Stability
Mahogany Obsidian - Protective & Soothing
Find Your Root Gem - There is a Root Chakra Gemstone Just For you!
Obisidian & Rosewood Mala - Root Chakra Healing
Gems of the 2nd Chakra
- The Sacral Chakra is related to water and movement. It governs our sense of creativity and our relationships to other people and money. The sacral chakra helps us relate and maneuver in the world.
Ruby - Intensity & Clarity
Carnelian - Stimulates Creativity
Brazilian Agate - Astral Travel
Red Tiger Eye - Passion & Vitality
Orange Calcite - Removes Fear
Bloodstone - Courage
Red Coral - Inner Calm & Peace
Fire Opal - Awakens Inner Fire
Goldstone - Attain One's Goals
Fire Agate - Courage & Protection
Find your Sacral Gem - Do the Sacral Chakra Gems Speak to You?
Red Tiger Eye Mala - Sacral Chakra Healing
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
Gems of the 3rd Chakra
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is related to Fire and Transformation. It governs our sense of Personal Power and guides how we discover and utilize our strengths, as well as, interact and respect others. The solar plexus chakra helps us stand up in the world and allow ourselves to Shine!
Citrine - Success & Abundance
Amber - Energizing & Soothing
Yellow Jasper - Justice
Golden Calcite - Amplify Energies
Sunstone - Confidence
Gold Topaz - Abundance
Aragonite - Calming
Tiger Eye - Wealth & Vitality
Chrysoberyl - Good Fortune & Luck
Find Your Solar Plexus Gem - Which Solar Plexus Chakra Gem Do You Prefer?
Sunstone & Crystal Quartz Mala - Solar Plexus Healing
Gems of the 4th Chakra
- The Heart Chakra is the deepest Chakra in our core and controls our emotions, compassion and ability to love. It guides us in our relationships, helps us open up to love from other and wills us to share compassion with the world.
Peridot - Healing & Vitality
Rose Quartz - Forgiveness & Compassion
Rhodochrosite - Harmony & Friendship
Unakite - Removing Obstacles
Pink Tourmaline - Emotional Balance
Watermelon Tourmaline - Accepting Love
Malachite - Transformation
Jade - Wealth & Abundance
Green Aventurine - Relieve Anxiety
Find your Heart Gem - Which Gem is your Heart Stone?
Rhodochrosite Mala - Heart Chakra Healing
Gems of the 5th Chakra
- The Throat Chakra controls personal vision and communication. It helps us with self-expression, envisioning our purpose in life, and developing our Voice in the world.
Sodalite - Heal Miscommunications
Celestite - Spirit Guide Communication
Blue Kyanite - Instantly Align Chakras
Angelite - Angelic Communication
Turquoise - Cleanse / Align Chakras
Blue Topaz - Psychic Perception
Blue Lace Agate - Peace & Happiness
Iolite - Connect With the Soul
Aquamarine - Open Psychic Vision
Find Your Throat Gem - Which Throat Chakra Gem Speaks to You?
Angelite & Mother-of-Pearl Mala - Throat Chkra Healing
THIRD EYE CHAKRA
Gems of the 6th Chakra
- The 3rd Eye Chakra controls intellect, intuition and inner sight. It helps us with exploring and understanding the world around us and getting in touch with out inner voice.
Fluorite - Multi-Level Healing
Labradorite - Magic
Sugilite - Clear Understanding
Dumortiertite - Enhance Organization
Lapis Lazuli - Enhance Insight & Intellect
Azurite - Enhance Psychic Abilities
Lepidolite - Trust & Acceptance
Charoite - Transformation
Blue Tiger Eye - Courage & Communication
Amethyst & Quartz Mala - 3rd Eye Healing
Gems of the 7th Chakra
- The Crown Chakra aids our connection with the Divine. It helps us with our spiritual development and sense of inner peace.
Pearl - Sincerity & Loyalty
Crystal Quartz - Light & Spiritual Energy
White Quartz - Good Fortune
White Topaz - Intellect
Moonstone - Goddess Wisdom
Danburite - Amplify Other Gems
Herkimer Diamond - Attunement
Apophylite - Meditation
Howlite - Self-Awareness
Find Your Crown Gem - A Crown Always Needs a Sparkly Gem
Snow Quartz & Labradorite Mala - Crown Chakra Healing
Crystal Healing Resources
Gemstone Healing Links
- Online Class: Crystal Therapy
An Online Course in Crystal Therapy - 12 Modules. This is a self-paced, online course. You have 6 months to finish. An instructor will monitor your progress and assess your body of work at course completion.
- Crystal Healing Ning Group
This Network is for the exploration of healing with crystals and there uses in altenitive medicine. Join in to the community to share information about crystal healing.
- Cleansing and Clearing Gemstones and Crystals
It is important to clean any new gemstones that come your way to clear them of any energies that they may have picked up during their previous journeys.
- How to Care for Gemstones
Gemstones are beautiful additions to any outfit and gemstone jewelry can be treasured for generations. If you want to keep your gems sparkling like new jewelry, it is important to maintain proper care of them.