- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
Conversations with God
Neale Donald Walsh - Conversations with God
Conversations With God is a book written by Neale Donald Walsh. It is about his personal conversations he had with God after hitting rock bottom.
This amazing book for me helped to answer lots of questions that I have had over the years. I always knew that God talked to me. I had moments when I would have intuition, and I would say to myself "That was a God Moment". But now I feel like I have a personal relationship with God.
The thing I loved most about this book was that it was easy to read and also that God has the funny sense of humor that I always knew he had. That sense of humor is evident in my life. As I read this book I felt like it was re-iterating things that I already knew deep inside of myself. It reassured me that all of the answers are within.
It gently reminded me to start meditating and hearing what I know. The problem is that we get so wrapped up in life, that we forget who we are.
I loved this book and recommend it to anyone who may have questions and need some answers.
Conversations With God Book 1
The Ten Most Important Messages from the Conversations with God
1. God ( Higher Power) talks to each of us all the time. The problem is that we don't always listen and maybe we may not be aware of the way that he talks to us. But he does. It may be through intuition, or a coincidence.
2. We are all One!
3. There is enough. There is enough of everything we need in life. There is enough. The problem on earth is humans willingness to share in their abundance. When we come from want, we are less willing to give. But if we live with the principle that there is enough, then people would give freely and many of the problems on this planet could be resolved. Most people find that the more you give, the more you receive. And it's not just about money, it is about love and time etc. What you send out comes back to you!
4. There is nothing you have to do. There is nothing that you are required to do. When you shift your thinking from obligation to opportunity you are removing the burden. And Totally change your outlook on what you do.
5. There is no such thing as right and wrong. There is only what works, and what doesn't work.
6. Life proceeds out of your Intentions for it. (This for me is kind of like thoughts are things. What you think about is what your bring about).
7. Your life is NOT about YOU! It is about what you do for others. What you do for others you do for you.
8. Every act is an act of self definition. Every thought I have and every word I speak defines who I am. Life is about discovering who we are. If we want we can decide who we want to be and then remember that before we speak and before we act.
9. What you resist persists. What you look at disappears.
10. Be the Source. All of the Answers are within you.
Within Everyone of us, there is a voice that knows the truth. All we need to do is listen. ~ Conversations with God
Does God talk to you?
Most of us believe that we can talk to God. Many People refer to this as prayer. But do you believe that God talks to you?
Conversations with God DVD
Your job on Earth, therefore, is not to learn (because you already know), but to remember Who You Are. ~ Conversations with God