jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how and what role satan plays as per your faith?

1. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

how and what role satan plays as per your faith?

2. Aley Martin profile image78
    Aley Martinposted 8 years ago

none whatsoever. I do not buy into fear.

3. SEO IT! profile image80
    SEO IT!posted 8 years ago

In my FAITH, he doesn't play a role other than I know God protects those who ask for it. 

In my Protestant Christian (religion being differentiated from faith) upbringing, he is the king of lies, the dark angel that was tossed from Heaven. He walks to and fro on the earth, encouraging people to disbelieve in God because if you are not for God, you are against Him and that means Satan wins. Satan is "anti-love". He seeks only for his own and encourages people to do the same. He won't be lonely in Hell, that's for sure.

In faith, I love God more than I fear Satan because I know that God is greater.

4. transform2 profile image52
    transform2posted 8 years ago

Satan is jealous and angry at God, so he fights against everything that God stands for. Faith is believing in God and not giving in to satan. Read John 10:10, 1 Peter 5:8-9 and the book of Job.

I hope this helps.
    God bless!
    Pauline

5. profile image52
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

2 honestly answer this question, that old devil's ALWAYS trying 2 steer God's ppl away from God, & tries preventing the lost from coming 2 God. those in faith r always facing temptation, & in some cases such as job, there may b even harder things 2 endure.
    from a personal view, my life started out very rough. there was obviously a curse that followed me throughout my whole life since my rescue. i could never have a good peaceful life free of harrassments after i turned in a lady who was abusing downs ppl she had custody of. the report came right after she attacked me over something stupid. i'm not clear what all happened afterward, but i never looked back. sadly, her family was well-known in a local church, & they turned not only the church against me, but ALSO my whole town. the harassment continued several yrs. i was always followed/harassed in my own neighborhood, & even in commute (bicycle). i knew 2 head straight 2 the police dept w/ those following me, & it didn't take long after that 4 cops 2 catch them in the act. right after that, the harassment seemed 2 dramatically drop off overnight. things started improving, & ppl moved on. yrs L8r, i learned i had some unseen friends who helped stop some of the bad-mouthing against me. (i never got 2 know many ppl & always stayed alone due 2 harassment).
    NOW that God broke the curse that once followed me since childhood, i'm free 2 commute w/o worry

working