jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are people so judgemental and pushy?

1. Mom Kat profile image81
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

Why are people so judgemental and pushy?

There is a hubber who is a religion other than christian. This hubber has written a couple articles which are well written and informative. The comments made to this hubber have been, in my opinion, rude.  Why would someone feel the need to try to convert a hubber just because they follow a different religion than yours?  There are over 180,000 different belief systems in the world. Why do people feel the need to be so judgemental and pushy when others believe something different?

2. TylerCapp profile image85
    TylerCappposted 7 years ago

I'm not Christian. However, the message that they push is a heavy one and I think that's why they come down so heavy on people some times. I don't think they realize how much this can propel people from even wanting to hear about the religion though. I had one camp counselor who was Mormon and he told us about his religion but he was very laid back and didn't push at all. I thought it was fun to learn what he thought. If they get too pushy it can almost be scary.

3. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

We have a world full of would be Hitlers or know it alls and to me many so called Christians can be worse then anyone else. There are ones who act the same way about any subject and unless they have money or riches to influence anyone I doubt they have many friends. They are selfish spoiled humans, with no thought for others.

4. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

the answer is really easy and it that man is just no good. and any good in man have to come from God. and one of many problem with man is that they look at life though there eye without realizing that there other people in this world and view. religion is from man, God is truth and Christ is the way to God. but hey if you want religion, I pray that may God bless us all.

Closed to reply