jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe there's a message in your dreams

1. Virhinio Neto profile image58
    Virhinio Netoposted 7 years ago

Do you believe there's a message in your dreams

Many have say dreams are a product of our sub-conscious. Some believe they reflect our fears as others believe they can bring us important messages about what’s to come. What do you believe?

2. "Clouds Among Us" profile image66
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

Yes I for one do believe that every dream you possess does emulate into something that you have done or have left undone in your life. Your dreams are presented to you as either a positive reinforcement or they are meant to be a warning of some type of future event. So please heed the warning signs?

3. profile image54
    jerinvarposted 7 years ago

Sometimes these dreams do convey real messages, but sometimes it has no relation to real life.

4. LittleStash profile image67
    LittleStashposted 7 years ago

It's particularly disturbing how much I can frighten myself while I'm sleeping.  If there's a message, it is that my waking hours are too _____(peaceful, happy, sedate) in some way?  I suspect that, with accurate interpretation, there may indeed be a message in there.  Because my waking hours are actually not sedate, I really must wonder.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

If I awaken and can remember every aspect of my dream, it is prophetic, sometimes specifically for me other times for many others.

6. Nu Phoenix Rising profile image56
    Nu Phoenix Risingposted 7 years ago

Carl Jung believed that dreams often time were so important that they could be a matter of life and death. I'm not sure if that is the case, but I believe that there are messages in our dreams, much of the time anyway .I also think that some dream content is our minds processing day residue. Maybe the key to figure out dream messages in the way in which they are interpreted.