jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (29 posts)

A Religion that worships the vagina.

1. Castlepaloma profile image28
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

All religion is founded on sex, and many people do not understand this ultimate love between a man and women. Yet GOD has no penis or a vagina, because God has both in one. So where is there a religion on Earth that presents men and women as exact equals.

There are 5 Inspiring Religions That Worship Penises and I am not talking  about the holy grail''

I once had a Jewish girlfriend who introduces me to Wiccan. I was the first man ever allowed within their group which was a great honor since I love the idea of worshiping the vagina. Yeah, Why not?   The vagina IS the source of all life, so I’m in. Women are my spiritual guilds and women know the love behavior better than men in general.

Would you give women the chance to rule the world? Because men are not doing that good of job at it, right now.

1. Tara S Brock profile image61
      Tara S Brockposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Castlepaloma i like the way you think. I do feel us women are not treated as well as men but i support what your wanting to do with vaginal worship. I go through great lengths to care for my vagina from vitamins to cleaners

Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wish you all the Hap-pen-is,  oops,  I mean happiness in the new year.

I've traveled the world over many times with a adventures that would last a few lifespans.  Nothing is more beautiful and pleasurable than a healthy  relationship with a woman

I think we are both on to something and very lucky to be experiencing the ultimate love

2. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 5 years ago

Dude you have issues. What are you even talking about?

Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why is a Man worth 50 shekels and woman are worth 30 in the bible. Why is a Muslim man worth more than a Muslim woman

Is Mother Nature just as important as Father Time or Thou Father in Heaven ?, venting some male and female unanswered questions

3. Dr. Haddox profile image67
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

Hello Castlepaloma,
    I am a physician, a theologian and a business professor. Of these three areas of study, I know the least about business, the most about medicine and I am constantly grappling to "hold my own" as a practical theologian.
    I, personally, would have never opened the forum on "A religion that worships the vagina. I am not saying that there are not individuals, or groups, that worship the vagina. I am just saying that I do not know enough about this subject. Good luck in this undertaking. I wish you the best. I hope that you learn something from the experience. Regards. Dr. Haddox

The Wiccan is a Religion, who dose worship the vagina. I don't why  nature is not studied well enough and women worship more rather than God's

I guess many people still are not ready for this kind of new way of thinking

1. recommend1 profile image67
        recommend1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It makes clear sense to me dude - us men come out of one, and then spend most of our lives trying to get back in !   There is no reason why it should not be an object of worship like many other objects that have been worshipped throughout history.

4. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Worship on Castle. Don't let anyone convince you you're crazy.

And you have my full support in the campaign to give women authority to rule the world. Let's all stay away from voting for the Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann types, though.

LOL Yes, men carries the staff of life  and want to be reborn again and again. Under the covers, God lives in the dark and gives light , Oh come he oh faithful/

Even atheist can get involve in uniting earthlings between Man and Woman. The top ten happiest countries in the world.have highest rate within of Non believer   Plus atheist have a lower divorce rate than Christians which also allows all other Religions to make the conversion transition with less suffering than joining a men fight club against women

What is women greatest complaint about men? Answer that men do not appreciated women enough. Imagine worshiping women first rather than a thing in the sky that separate people rather than Unites us all like a family since the time cavemen or black Adan and Eve out of Africa. In a addition  LOOK at all the advances right here at our own honest homeland security.

Overall sex is the greater PLEASURE on earth even over spiritual pot can not get you as High.

mischeviousme

I think  we can all learn something from not burning witches ideas and  eating pot rather than smoking it.

2. Castlepaloma profile image28

Emile R

Would not want Sarah Palin anywhere near that red button

5. Shadesbreath profile image87
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

If you spend some time reading about chthonic religions (which is, in my opinion, what modern pagans are trying to resurrect) and how they fared in the bronze age, you'll see it. There are books and essays that cover it nicely, and it's easiest to see the shift from matriarchal religion to patriarchal religion in origin stories of the Greek pantheon.

Gaia was the original "main god" as birth mother not only to man, but to the other gods and the sky, etc. She gave birth to warlike children gods, including Zeus, who you know ran everything eventually by the might of his thunderbolt (weapon), and, as you know Western civilization became male-centric and might driven, as justified by this type of God. The Mediterranean rim cross-pollinated religions and ultimately polytheistic patriarchy became mono-theistic patriarchy, and eventually women were pushed right out (you can see this coming in the Greek myths simply by noting that the monsters are almost all female--Medusa, Pythos, the Sirens, Medea, harpies... etc. All hideous, monstrous females. Even the creatures that are evil and male are typically controlled by females or the conspicuous spawn of them (Gaia's first children were Titans and had to be confined by Zeus). Etc. I suspect you may only be looking for argument here, but if not, perhaps this will help you see how modern circumstances arose and you can do some investigating on your own.

There are many who like the idea of bringing back matriarchal religion, the neopagans you mention, but, frankly, it doesn't matter how you write up a religion, the problem will always be that there are people following it. So, religions will all, always, suck in the end. Always. That's why they have to keep coming up with new religions every epoch or so.

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, this thread needs this link: http://shadesbreath.hubpages.com/hub/So … f-Morality

lol lol lol

1. Shadesbreath profile image87
        Shadesbreathposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol.

Interesting summary

Women think more in the form of love than men do, which Love is the most important behavior in the world. Wy not make love lead the world , rather than fear?

Never looking for an arguments , only solution

1. Shadesbreath profile image87
        Shadesbreathposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Because you can only know something well enough to value it by knowing it's opposite. So, to have love and appreciate it, you must know fear (hate). That is why religion doesn't work yet never goes away. It requires fear to function, otherwise it has nothing to claim it is the alternative of.

It doesn't matter what set of stories you concoct to explain why death isn't scary  and life isn't pointless, in the end it's fear of those things being abated by stories that claim the answers. There's value in it, sure, but I think expecting any set of stories to work as a "solution" for everyone or for any length of time before the natural elements of man ruin them is ignoring all the evidence. Heck, the last big religion to be devised for the Western cultures anyway, Christianity,  spent a lot of really good thought time on that, the whole "original sin" thing. That religion has had a good run because of how well conceived it was, by some really wise people, but, as you can see, it's failing miserable, fractured, even shattering, into a zillion little bits as it becomes too outdated (as they all do in time). People become dangerous when their only answers fail, especially if they don't like the new ones other people have to offer. That's the real problem with religion. It binds people to a single "truth" that is very hard to dislodge, regardless of how foolish it is to retain.

This gives greater light for the vagina to grow legs and walk the earth again.

Funny and informed Hub

Thanks Cagsil and Shadesbreath

6. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Whoa. WAY too much information for a first post by a new user!

7. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I think there is a difference between worshiping the god-spirit as a female and "worshiping a vagina".

Some people, think God had sex with Mary.  Sex, love and many other things unknown to me is spiritual.

Or Good IMAGINATION and not so good imagination

If I get any more hits, I might start a culture.

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

Dear Castlepaloma,

This is a rather outrageous discussion you posted back in 2012. I was wondering what you think of the word vagina?  (I do not like the word much.)
    I saw the Vagina Monologues and thought it funny. I don't remember much about it. Just that the play was not as risqué as one might think.
    The artist, Georgia O'Keeffe, painted flowers and other images which were supposedly representations of this body part.
    Do you like the name Bertha?  I do not.
    However, I do like the name Berthe.
    Would you like Vagina as a name for a girl?
    or Vagine?
    or Vaginelle?
    or Vaginia?
    or Vaginette?

https://www.google.com/searchq=grey+lin … amp;ei=s8C

Have you ever done art / sculpture based on this body part?

Most men already worship vagina's anyway and don't have the need to join any particular cult, sect or religion. .
      All religions worship the vagina, all religion is founded on sex let just go to the source of life.
      You have to worship the woman ultimately, to be in luck with the vagina, or your probably out of luck.

Like name Virginia confuse with the word  vagina. My home is near Regina , Sask. They are just words, it's the feelings from them is the ultimate pleasure in life.

Kathryn L Hil
        Have you ever done art / sculpture based on this body part?

Rethinking this other part of the questions. 
        Been a G rated professional artist for 4 decades now.  Since I was kick out the USA for refusing GW Bush a war sculpture, been working on controversial artwork that's sitting in storage. Sometime vented it on HubPages where many fear what they don’t understand. Public speech or expression is North America greatest fear.  People would rather watch two people killing each other than two lovers making love.

Romanticism art maybe sitting in my closet, yet will be reborn when our Art gallery is finished being built. My daughter is already way ahead of me in this outrageous taboo art form.

What kind of artwork are you making?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
          Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Castlepaloma,
          The kind of Art I am doing is this: Abstracts of the human torso. The use of cool / warm abstract human forms juxtaposed against cool / warm colors / shapes and textures / background. The female and male body in different colors to invoke mood, emotion. It is a simple concept. I use shadows of actual volunteers.

"You have to worship the woman ultimately, to be in luck with the vagina,"

I am wondering what men worship/value in women. Is it the the same for every man or different according to individual personality and taste?

For me, the value of Art is that it explains and reveals hidden but universal realities in a visual, symbolic way.
          I am glad you have plans to continue your quest.

Your safe with abstracts human torso. Where I am going, the chips will fall where they may.

Thanks for the insight, look forward to seeing some of your work

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
              Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, C.P. !

working