Sunday School Games and Activities - New Testament
New Testament Sunday School Games and Activities
I am attempting to collect links to many types of Bible related games and activities around the internet suitable for Sunday School or homeschool. This page is for New Testament Bible Games.
Kids love games and they will certainly add variety to your Bible / Sunday School lessons. Some of these games are more active and may require a bigger group. The themed games on this page will also reinforce your Bible lesson. Some are games which would be suitable for smaller groups, such as some of the printable games.
If you have any more ideas or links to suitable webpages, please let me know in the guestbook at the end of this page.
The Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John Games and Activities
- play a memory game with pieces from a nativity set, a version of duck, duck, goose, follow the road game, happy news game, a version of pin the tail on the donkey - place baby Jesus in the manger and more
- choose the type of card; under holiday themes, choose Christmas bingo - religious; complete all the rest of your choices then print out the call out sheet and as many bingo cards as you require
Links checked Jun 2013
The Encyclopedia Of Bible Games For Children's Ministry
270 page book jam-packed with different games each labeled with the energy level of the game, Bible reference and questions to ask after the game. There is also a Scripture index to make finding a game for a particluar Bible verse or story a breeze.
The Lord's Prayer Matthew 6
- This jigsaw comes in Protestant and Roman Catholic versions.
- The game consists of two printable word boards and a set of picture / word cards to fill in the blanks.
More Sermon on the Mount Matthew 5-7
- The players will move around the board collecting coins to add into their wallets as they think about ways to glorify God with their money.
- do unto others as you would have them do unto you - printable board game with instructions, cards. Note: the true / false cards in this game has a distinct Catholic flavor.
Love the Lord Your God Matthew 22:37
- You will need to print out individual word cards for each word in the memory verse and also the included action cards for extra challenge in the game. This game could be adapted to any any Bible verse.
Links checked Apr 2013
Jesus' Authority Over Nature
- scroll down for two sea theme games: sea tongue twisters and starfish balance.
- printable word matching game - match the "W" words found in the Bible verse Luke 8:23.
- Play this odd and even matching printable game, matching the coins to the fish.
Links checked March 2013
Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection - Easter
The Acts of the Apostles Games and Activities
The Day of Pentecost
* Ascension - Pentecost - Bible verse Jigsaw Puzzles - memory verse jigsaw puzzle
* Pentecost Science - Light and colour - Two science type activities to explore the color, red - the color of tongues of fire
* Pentecost ideas - breath - Make a coin spin using your breath as a "rushing mighty wind"
Link checked Mar 2013