How Satan whispers in Ears and Allah shouts to the heart
- DUA: Send your prayer to allah
Post your dua to allah here and let all muslim brothers and sisters pray for you
Some more of my hubs
- How to make Dua that will be surely accepted
The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything. Make dua and leave rest to allah.
- Marriage in Islam - Wife and husband relationship
Many Muslim marriages, wife and husband relationship may right now be in failing marriages and on a fast track to divorce and face its terrible consequences, reason is we have ignored Allah swt guidance especially when it comes to Wife and Husband re
- A real life incident that can bring you more closer ...
An incident that took place in My life wherein my brother changed his way of looking at life and eventually came very close to Islam and Allah.
- CURE FOR ILLNESS FROM QURAN AND AHADEES
Our Prophet said: “For every disease there is a remedy and when the remedy is made apparent, and then the disease is cured by the permission of Allah Almighty'
- How Islam teaches Wives to contribute towards happy ...
10 ways for Muslim wives to improve marriage life Satan is the best destroyer of marriages and hates married couples Wife and Husband relationship the most.His best feast is when he manages to split a married couple. He causes doubts between them and
We all know that in our lives Two forces are always at work : Satan and Allah. But allah’s force is more powerful and it is up to us whether we resist his message or not, to ignore satan. Sometimes it so happens that we are confused about something and then we switch on our television and suddenly we hear an imam talking about and giving a lecture on the same topic that we are doubtful about and sometimes going through some magazine we find a relevant topic in it which clearly tells us what is right and what is wrong. Then there is our inner voice which keeps stopping us from doing something wrong. All this is not coincidence, it is the way of allah sending his message across to us. I have also been a victim of satan’s whispering but fortunately, through allah’s guidance I overcame this situation and succeeded in coming out of the depression and the mental struggle I was going through. I have put my experience in words and can be read on the hub How dua solved my problems and changed my life
Below I have made an effort to explain briefly what these “satan’s whispering” are, how they effect people’s life and how to get free from his clutches.
What are Satan’s whisperings?
Satan's whispering are the worthless doubts, guesses and negative thoughts that occur in our minds and stops us from making the right decisions. They cause meaningless fears, ruins the ability to think and reduces the confidence. They also make us worry unnecessarily and we keep asking ourselves questions like "Will something happen to me? What if I become ill? What if I die at a young age? Will I have a good life?" etc.
Effects of Satan’s whispering
- It is the main cause for all mental illness and mental disorders.
- People listen to satan’s commands and harm themselves and others.
- They waste their lives on useless goals and lose in both this world and the hereafter. Most of the time they are unable to make right decisions on issues such as education, work etc. They always ask themselves: "Am I doing the right job?" or "Would it be better if I was studying in some other school etc.
- They are unable to acknowledge and recognize Allah, as required, or live as allah wants us to.
- They feel they are losers and constantly cross-examine themselves. They are always in a state of confusion and most of the time remain angry with the world.
How does satan approach
Satan has full knowledge of peoples' weak spots, and so approaches them from these angles. For example, he tries to frighten people with various types of fear, such as of the future, death, poverty, or hunger.
How to differentiate between satan’s voice and our inner voice
Any act that is sin or leads us to harm ourselves or others and anything that becomes a cause to worry and increases anxiety fear and depression and lust then these are satan’s words. Allah is our friend and by obeying him we can only experience inner peace and true happiness.
How to become free of Satan's whisperings
To become free from satan’s whisperings we must do the following:-
- Seek refuge in Allah and live and act as our Lord wills as it is said in the Qur'an:
As for those who fear Allah, when they are bothered by visitors from Satan, they remember and immediately see clearly. (Surat al-A'raf, 201)
If an evil impulse from Satan provokes you, seek refuge in Allah. He is All-Hearing, All-Seeing. (Surat al-A'raf, 200)
- The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Satan runs through the blood veins of son of Adam, but when he remembers Allah, Satan retreats!”
- Make Astighfar (seeking forgiveness of Allah) saying: Astaghfiru Allaaha al-`azheem min kulli dhanbin wa atoobu ilayhi. (I seek refuge in Allah, the Tremendous, from all of my sins, and I repent to Him.)
- Remember Allah and try to live a pious life. By arming ourselves with the weapon of dhikr and ikhlas (sincerity in worship of Allah), we can defeat Satan.