Best Hammock Chairs to Relax Outside
If you don't have the room for a full-sized hammock, check out these popular hammock chairs. You can hang them inside, but for the best relaxation, hang your chair outside under a shady tree or underneath your porch.
Make sure that you choose strong, sturdy limbs and beams to hang your hammock chair from. You don't want to be relaxing with your morning coffee and newspaper and fall because the limb wasn't strong enough.
If you don't have a beam or strong enough limb to hang your hammock swing chair, consider buying a hammock that can be supported by a metal frame. These are great because they can be moved around depending on where you want to sit.
*Keep in mind that these hammock chairs shouldn't be swung in like a swing on a swingset.*
Check out the next few hammock chairs to see if there's one that you think will be perfect in your backyard.
Classic Outdoor Hammock Chair
- Spread Bar: 3'3" wide
- Carrying Capacity: 330 lbs
- You only need one point for hanging it
- 80% Cotton, 20% Nylon.
- Hanging hardware not included.
This classic hammock chair is comfortable and flexible. The chair seat is made with woven cotton, making it soft so you can sit or stretch out comfortably. The chair measures about 6' long, so make sure where you hang it, there's enough room for the hammock to be off the ground.
Hanging Rope Chair
- Cotton & Polyester Construction
- Carrying Capacity: 265lbs
- Measures 38-3/8"W x 15-1/8"D
This is a super cute and colorful hammock chair that will definitely brighten up your outdoor decor. Hang this chair about 7 feet high so that you ensure that it doesn't sag to the ground when you sit in it. This hanging hammock chair is quite popular.
Hanging Rope Chair Hammock Swing
- Cotton and polyester construction.
- Carrying Capacity 220lbs
- Measures 38-3/8" x 15-1/8"
- Includes Hanging Rope Chair with Wooden Stretcher Bar & Two Pillows
- Easy quick setup with frustration free packaging
You can choose from four different colors to best match your outdoor decor; each color option is pretty bright and summery. Breeze Hammocks wants you to take a minute to relax and enjoy the great outdoors, so you can take this hammock chair to the beach, camping or just set it up in your backyard. This hammock chair sits in a reclined position.
Porch Hammock Swing
- Heavy Duty metal construction
- Rust resistant finish, powder coated to withstand virtually all weather and environments
- Carrying capacity: 250 lb
- Dimensions: 80" H x 40" W. The base is 61" x 61"'
- Hammock Chair Material: Linen Polyester Blend and Cotton Ropes
This is an awesome hammock chair if you don't really have a tree or beam to hang from. The metal frame is easy to put together, so you will be relaxing in no time. The hammock chair is designed to conform to your lower back so that it's comfortable to sit in. And, because the chair conforms to your back, it actually eases back tension and relieves stress on your spine.