- Sports and Recreation»
- Team Sports»
- American Football
Best Matchups of College Football For Week 6
Impact Players for Week 6
21 of The Most Intriguing Matchups for Week 6
1. Alabama (5-0) at South Carolina (3-1) - The Tide travels to Columbia where the Gamecocks have had a off week to prepare and get over the lost to Auburn in week 4. Bama will be facing its third consecutive ranked opponent, second one on the road beating Arkansas 24-20 in Fayetteville and spanking Florida at home last week 31-6.
2. LSU (5-0) at Florida (4-1) - This will be an interesting matchup for both teams as the Gators will be looking to bounce back after last week's beatdown in Tuscaloosa and LSU getting lucky beating Tennessee in the last seconds on Stevan Ridley's run, the only bright spot on the Tigers offense so far.
3. Arkansas (3-1) vs Texas A&M (3-1) (Arlington) - Last year Arkansas took it to the Aggies 47-19 in this game in Arlington, TX. The Hogs have had a week to get over there lost to top rank Alabama while Texas A&M lost a hardbreaker to Oklahoma State last week on Thursday 38-35.
4. (Thurs.) Nebraska at Kansas State (4-0) - The Cornhuskers open up Big 12 play on the road against Kansas State who is undefeated as well and looking to upset the top ranked Cornhuskers and gain some respect.
5. Florida State (4-1) at Miami,Fl (3-1) - These two rival ACC teams will be looking to get one leg up on another as well as bragging rights in which should be an intense game like it always has been.
6. Michigan State (5-0) at Michigan (5-0) - Its been a while since both teams where undefeated coming into this in state rivalry game. The winner of this game set it self up pretty well to be a contender in the Big Ten.
7. Oregon State (2-2) at Arizona (4-0) - The Wildcats will be looking to continue winning as they have gotten off to a good start winning there first four games. Oregon State will be facing there third top 12 ranked opponent in five games losing already to top ranked TCU and Boise State.
8. USC (4-1) at Stanford (4-1) - The Cardinals come back home after getting blown out by Oregon in Eugene last week 52-31. They will be looking to bounce back against the Trojans which lost at home last week to Washington on a last second field goal again.
9. Clemson (2-2) at North Carolina (2-2) - These two teams have lost some close games and now both will be looking to get back into the ACC race as both already have one conference loss.
10. Colorado (3-1) at Missouri (4-0) - The Buffaloes go on the road to face undefeated Missouri after picking up an emotional victory over struggling Georgia last week.
Here are some more matchups for week 6 that should be interesting.
11. UCLA (3-2) at California (2-3)
12. Miss. State (3-2) at Houston (3-1)
13. Auburn (5-0) at Kentucky (3-2)
14. Tennessee (2-3) at Georgia (1-4)
15. Texas Tech (2-2) vs Baylor (4-1) (Dallas)
16. Pittsburgh (2-2) at Notre Dame (2-3)
17. Tulsa (3-2) at SMU (3-2)
18. Temple (4-1) at Northern Illinois (3-2)
19. Utah (4-0) at Iowa State (3-2)
20. Toledo (3-2) at Boise State (4-0)
21. East Carolina (2-2) at Southern Miss (4-1)