Best Wrestlers in WWE History
Photos of the best wrestlers
Who is the best?
Who is the best wrestler on WWE history?
Ten Great Wrestling Ring Announcers
1. Hulk Hogan or Hollywood Hogan: Hulk Hogan is the most mainstream in history. He has been in wrestling for over 30 years and he has fought in many countries over the course of his career. He was a WWE Champion. He body slammed Andre` The Giant in Wrestle Mania III. His career has stretched my lifetime, and has wrestled the best of the best for over thirty years and counting. Hogan's name is synonymous with the word wrestling. Hogan has a basic finishing move to be honest but he gets his weight into it and it is of course the Running Leg Drop.
2. Stone Cold "Steve Austin": He helped carry wresting in the late 90s and 2000s. He was a Wrestling Champion who appeared in many Wrestle-Mania events. He was known for his in and out of the ring attitude. He is a 6 time Champion and he wrestled any and all comers. He had a hard core work ethic that saw him through some tough in ring battles. His finishing move was the Stone Cold Stunner and he had excellent wrestling moves through the air as well. Austin would drink beer and kick butt and he was a tough son of a gun inside the squared circle.
3. The Rock: A true entertainer who fought the biggest names in wrestling. He played the role of a bad guy and a good guy while at WWE but, now he is in the movie industry. He is a seven time WWE Champion. The Rock new the wrestling world very well. He had very skillful wrestling moves to go with his big mouth. He was the Muhammad Ali of wrestling. He talked smack but, he backed it up. His finishing move is the People's Elbow. The Rock still wrestles on a semi-retired basis.
4. Brett "Hit Man" Hart: He has been a skilled wrestler for over 30 years. He was the World Heavyweight Champion, the Intercontinental Champion and the World Tag Team Champion. His family, the Harts, were a wrestling family so this Canadian knew the sport growing up as a little boy. Hart has a wide array of moves and he is very talented. His finishing move was the Sharpshooter.
5. The Undertaker: This wrestler struck fear in his opponents and has a record of 19-0 at Wrestle Mania. We now have casket matches because of The Undertaker. His finishing move is the Tombstone Pile driver. The Undertaker is nearly impossible to defeat even when a wrestler lands there finishing move on him. Just ask Shawn Michaels.
6. Andre` The Giant: What made the giant so special, is that he is enormous in size. He fought in several Wrestle-Manias and he was a star the whole time that he wrestled. He was a bad guy and a good guy at different times. Andre` always towered over his opponents. His finishing move was the "Elbow Drop".
7. Triple H: One of the best wrestlers of the 2000s. He has ran the company before and he was a champion. He normally plays a good guy. He is an eight time WWE Champion. His finishing move is the Pedigree. Triple H is very strong and powerful and surprisingly agile even from the top rope for a man with such a large build.
8. Cactus Jack: He has been involved in wrestling over 30 years and has fought under many names. He was a wrestling champion and a tag team champion. He is known for his toughness. His finishing move was the DDT. Most fans will remember him as his no rules and no disqualification bouts are usually brutal and fun to watch. A heel and a good guy but the fans were always into his characters and his ability to inflict as well as take punishment.
9. The Ultimate Warrior: His popularity rivaled that of Hulk Hogan's. He beat Hulk Hogan for the title and fought all the best wrestlers of the eighties. His finisher was the Running Splash Drop. RIP Ultimate Warrior. This wrestler was really entertaining and he could hype a crowd into a complete frenzy.
10. "Macho Man" Randy Savage: Savage has wrestled and beat the best WWE has had to offer. Watching the Macho Man is watching pure entertainment as he always loved to jump off the high ropes. Macho man was known for flying off the top ropes to harm his opponent. His finishing move was the Diving Elbow Drop and he really got some air on that jump.
Shawn Michaels: 5 Time tag team Champion and 4 time WWE Champion. His finishing move was the Sweet Chin Music.
Goldberg: He won numerous championships at various wrestling organizations. His finishing move was the Jackhammer.
The Rocks Greatest Moments
Where Was He From?
view quiz statistics
Ten More Legends
1. Bob Backlund
2. Bruno Sammartino
3. Rick Flair
4. King Kong Bundy
5. Hercules Hernandez
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Gorilla Monsoon
8. Mr. Perfect
9. Rowdy Roddy Piper
10. Iron Sheik
Top 6 Undertaker Moments
Hulk Hogan Tribute!
Birthplace of Stone Cold Steve Austin
© 2012 Buster Johnson