Buck Quality Pocket Knives
Buck Pocket Knives
- Known for their quality and long years of use. There are countless opportunities for pulling out your Buck knife and utilizing it. One feature many are looking for is the ability to use one hand for opening their knife and locking the tools in place. Many won't use any other brand.
There is over 100 years of experience and craftsmanship behind the Buck name. There are a wide range of knives in their line-up, and all are beautifully designed and engineered.
Reviews rave about using the Buck knife daily for a multitude of uses. Rugged, sharp, impressive ease of use for the tools; uncluttered, and useful features are just a few of the satisfied comments.
Whether you enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, do-it-yourself projects, or just know that having a multi-purpose tool in your pocket that comes in handy on numerous occasions, you will find Buck knives to be just the tool for you, or for a gift.
Buck Fixed Blade with Cocobola Handle
Buck 119BR Special Fixed Blade Knife
The is the same knife Hoyt and Al Buck used to build by hand in their two-man shop. A best seller for some 47 years, this is still one of the most favored knives for the following reasons: Buck 119BR Special Fixed Blade Knife
- Fixed blade with a large clip blade
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Cocobola handle
- Includes a brown leather sheath
- The blade measures 6 inches, and weighs 10.5oz
- Perfect for piercing, cutting and detail work
- Comes with Buck's 4-ever Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Buck Folding Hunting Knife
Buck Folding Hunter Knife
The Buck 110FG is a version of the classic 110 Folder created in 1062 that includes finger grooves. Like all Buck Knives, this includes the 4-ever Lifetime Warranty!
Some of the features of this hunting knife include:
- A 420HC stainless steel, 3.75" clip point blade
- Natural woodgrain handle w/polished brass bolsters and finger grooves
- Comes with a fitted black leather sheath, box, and warranty registration card
- Classic nail notch lockback design
- 4 7/8" long when closed and weighs 7.2oz
Beautiful and durable, this knife is a classic American knife that has stood the test of time and gets nothing but rave reviews.
With the aluminum handle, and lightweight design, The Buck Spitfire is perfect for everyday carry and use.
This knife is getting hard to find and it's features include:
- 420HC steel blade that is 3 1/4"
- The handle is anodized aluminum
- The clip has four possible positions and is removable
- Weighs 3.2oz
The Buck "Toothpick"
A Traditional Buck Knife
This everyday pocket knife was my first Buck knife, and I still have it today. It is a comfortable, nice looking knife that is handy for many used, especially detail work. As with all Buck knives, it stands the test of time!
- 2 1/4" long, narrow stainless steel blade
- Wood-grain handle with nickel stilver bolsters
- Classic bolt logo on the handle
- Measures 3 inches when closed
- Buck's 4-ever Lifetime Warranty
- Weighs 0.8 ounces
Buck 730 X-Tract One Handed Opening Multi-Tool
- Includes the knife, box, sheath
- 4 1/4" partially serrated 420 HC Stainless Steel blade
- Thermoplastic handles
- Needle nose pliers, Phillips and flat head screwdrivers
- Bottle/can opener
- One-handed operation / tools all lock in place
- Buck's 4-Ever Warranty