Cheap Basketball Shoes for Point Guards
Are you floor general? Does your team rely on your for open spots? Are you a point guard with great skills but ballin on low performance shoes? Or are you an aspiring Guard who is on a tight budget?
Check out these awesome shoes for point guard that we have for you. If you're looking for shoes for other positions be sure to check this link: Best Cheap Performance Basketball Shoes
Adidas D'Rose 3.0
With the Rose 4.5 out and 5.0 will be in few months. DRose 3.0 made this list. If you still see a pair, it should be around $90-$110 now at your local store or if there's a Adidas Factory then it'll be cheaper there.
What to like:
- Herringbone Traction
- Heel lock-down
- Sprint web and Sprint Frame
Herringbone traction helps you stop at full speed in any direction. Works very well on clean and still good on slight dusty courts. With its Sprint Frame, heel lock-down keeps your kneel from moving inside the shoe and Sprint Web keeps your foot tight and gives you control on your movements.
Adidas Crazy Light 2
CL3 is already out but don't count its little brother. CL3 weigh at 9.3 and CL2 at 9.5. There's no much of difference when it comes to weight and performance.
- Three-layer SPRINTWEB that is fused to a nylon textile base.
- High grade injection-molded EVA ensures the most lightweight midsole through consistent density throughout.
- Asymmetrical midsole layout aligns with internal beams to help limit ankle roll over.
- Variable height 2.0mm-2.5mm rubber to ensure ultimate court grip during any movement.
- Longitudinal grooves in the forefoot and heel help for enhanced stability.
- miCoach ready.
- Wt. 9.5 oz.
The adiZero Crazy Light 2 is very light and can really perform with its Spiral pattern traction which will help you change direction at full speed. Contrary to some of the people say that because its light it might not have enough support, with SPRINTFRAME its light while it maintains stability throughout the foot. SPRINTWEB does its job. The fits so well on your foot and not worrying about movements inside.
- Ricky Rubio
AdiZero Crazy Light 2 Performance Review
Under Armour Anatomix Spawn
UA is slowly gaining popularity in Basketball Performance shoes. They started with Brandon Jennings when was still playing in Europe. With few releases after they have gained a noticeable amount of supporters and Anatomix Spawn is the latest they have yet.
- Reinforcements in the forefoot, eyestays, and heel provide added durability and structure
- Exposed mesh areas for superior breathability
- Light, low, full-length Micro G® midsole, strategically cored out to save weight and allow for natural flexibility
- Micro G® foam cushions - bulkier foam and also rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch
- TPU shank extends from the forefoot to the heel and wraps onto the lateral sidewall for to help prevent rolling
- Molded Micro G® sockliner cushions and keeps your foot locked in
- Herringbone traction pods
Nike Hyper Quickness
The Nike Hyper Quickness is equipped with Nike Air that enhances responsiveness and court feel. Durable Phylon midsole and a great lock down for high reaction and response. Full-lenght Herringbone traction keeps you the stop you need.
- Hyperfuse upper reduces weight and enhances airflow, keeping your feet light, cool, and dry.
- Midfoot harness secures your foot, allowing you to confidently showcase your athleticism.
- High-midfoot rubber wrapping for support
- Forefront Nike Zoom Air® unit enhances responsiveness.
- Rubber outsole with full-length herringbone pattern provides ideal on-court traction.
Tell Us What You Think!
Do you know any cheap performance shoes for point guard that we can add to the list?
Be sure to bookmark and come back to this page for updates. List is Updated Regularly.
Share, Comment, Keep Ballin'