First Day of Swimming Lesson
My son is 4 yrs old and today is his first day of swimming lesson at Happy Fish Swim School. We have been looking for a good place for him to learn how to swim. I was impressed with the skills of his instructors. Staff are very helpful, the place is clean, and the classes are very organized and efficient.
Kaeden's First Day of Swimming Lesson
This is great swim school and Kaeden Loves it!
Indoor heated swimming pool for all the different classes.
1. Light Green to kids are being introduce to water (1:4 teacher/ student ratio)
2. Ligh Blue Submerging and breath control (1:4 teacher/ student ratio)
3. Yellow Independent floating and gliding (1:4 teacher/ student ratio)
- Im proud of Kaeden that he's able to get Yellow on his first day of class
4. Green are Basic arm and legs movement (1:4 teacher/ student ratio)
5. Blue is for Armstrokes and breathing
6. Orange is for Freestyle with side breathing
7. Red, refine freestyle and backstroke
8. Purple for backstroke.
Then goes on to ... Comepetive swimming..
Kaeden is having fun that's worth paying for..