- Sports and Recreation»
- Individual Sports
Have you seen Skate Balm?
A little intro...
This hub page is aimed towards the skateboarders out there as well as the skate shops that are looking for something extra to add to their stock range.
Skate Balm is a great, handy accessory for all skaters out there and this page was created to spread some awareness of this cool little product.
Looks great and smells great!
4 scents, with more to come
OK - So skate wax is not something you invest a lot of money in. It's normally an after-thought. A skate enthusiast in California has come up with a great invention for skaters who want to avoid the nasty mess that carrying skate wax can cause.
Skate Balm looks like a very well-known glue stick, but when you use it, you'll be doing anything but sticking!
Convenient little tubes!
Spread the word...
As Skate Balm is imported from the US, it's not yet very well known here in the UK.
…so spread the word and get #skatebalm trending on every social media channel you know.
- Skate wax in a glue stick style container
- Get great slide on coping, rails, curbs and anything else you want to grind
- No wastage and easy-to-use
- No gross fluff getting stuck on the wax
- No wax residue getting stuck in your pockets
- Made with hemp, in California
- Choose from 4 lush scents; Cinnamon Donut, Watermelon, Apple and Lemon.
Here's a little video made by Skate Balm
Check out the Skate Balm website
Pocket sized skate wax tube. Skateboarding's newest and cleanest skate wax!
European Distribution for Skate Balm - for shops only
- Skate Balm - Stateside Skates
Stateside Skates are proud to be the official European distributor for Skate Balm.