- Sports and Recreation»
- Team Sports
Manchester United vs Chelsea - The Title Showdown - English Premier League 2011
Manchester United Vs Chelsea (08.05.2011) Match Preview...
Manchester United Vs Chelsea… The Title Showdown…
This Sunday will see a probable title showdown between two giants of English Football. Manchester United spent lot of the season on top but recent loss against Arsenal saw their lead cut to only 3 points over defending Champion Chelsea, who for most of the season were out of from but hit a purple patch in past 3 months.
So what will decide eventually the outcome of the biggest match of the season?
1. Their recent form is their biggest strength, they arguably have got the best squad of BPL, and when in form they can be lethal.
2. Vital players like Lampard, Drogba, Malouda etc fit, in form and scoring goals, they really fancy their chance to beat United’s defence.
3. This probably be Ancelotti’s last year at Stanford Bridge and will eager to go on a high.
4. The psychological edge that Fernando Torres enjoys over United captain Vidic could be a decisive factor in the match.
Manchester United’s Corner….
1. Manchester’s home form this season is nothing sort of magical, they have lost only 2 points out of possible 54 points, and United will look to win their last home match of the season and seal the title at home.
2. Manchester United is on the verge winning record 19th BPL title, and this will be a big inspirational factor running into every players vain wearing red come Sunday.
3. The biggest boost to United is them reaching the final of UCL this week, and will like to continue their great performance.
4. Partnership of Chichorito and Rooney have built in this season is amazing and could be the biggest factor of the game.
5. Sir Alex Ferguson (Man.Utd.’s manager) knows how to seal titles and win crucial matches, his big match experience will be vital.
Finally what ever be the result, it promises to be a really exciting match after all everything that these two team have done in this season will mean nothing if they don’t win Sunday’s match.
So, wait to see which team will reach closer to win English Premier League 2011 on Sunday, Red Devils or Blue Giants…