- Sports and Recreation»
- Team Sports»
- American Football»
- NFL Football
2016 NFL Mock Draft 3.0
1) Los Angeles Rams: Carson Wentz QB North Dakota State The most ready quarterback compared to Jared Goff. All they need now is a couple of receiving threats and they can compete in the future.
2) Philadelphia Eagles: Jared Goff QB California Seems like a better fit for the Eagles assuming new head coach Doug Pederson will run a similar offense as he did in Kansas City.
3) San Diego Chargers: Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame Could be the better selection at offensive tackle for protecting Philip Rivers.
4) Dallas Cowboys: Joey Bosa DE Ohio State The Cowboys will want to take Ezekiel Elliott but Dallas has a couple of running backs already on the roster in Darren McFadden and Albert Morris. No defensive ends, however.
5) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jalen Ramsey CB/S Florida State The Jaguars are ecstatic that Ramsey is here for the taking.
6) Baltimore Ravens: Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio State Laremy Tunsil could be in play but Baltimore goes another route to help Joe Flacco.
7) San Francisco 49ers: Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss Seems like offensive tackle Joe Staley (31) has been with San Francisco for ages.
8) Cleveland Browns: DeForest Buckner DL Oregon A monster defensive lineman with great potential as a pass rusher.
9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida Best available player for the Buccaneers. Hargreaves won't disappoint.
10) New York Giants: Jack Conklin OT Michigan State More of a right tackle from what I've read. Conklin will contribute early in his career, however.
11) Chicago Bears: Leonard Floyd OLB Georgia The Bears get a talented, but thin, pass rusher who will need to add more bulk.
12) New Orleans Saints: A'Shawn Robinson DT Alabama A potentially great player who can help out in the run and pass defense is what New Orleans needs.
13) Miami Dolphins: Noah Spence DE Eastern Kentucky Spence has shown remorse for his actions and views a similar situation that Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu went through a few years ago as inspiration to him. The Dolphins get another pass rusher.
14) Oakland Raiders: William Jackson III CB Houston The Raiders could use a corner opposite of Sean Smith.
15) Tennessee Titans: Taylor Decker OT Ohio State The Titans still get to select an offensive tackle at 15th overall.
16) Detroit Lions: Ryan Kelly C Alabama Probably a top 10 selection to some, Kelly can anchor Detroit's offensive line.
17) Atlanta Falcons: Myles Jack OLB UCLA Teams could back off in selecting Myles Jack due to the uncertainty of his knee. Atlanta will take a chance on it and get a steal.
18) Indianapolis Colts: Reggie Ragland LB Alabama A pass rusher could be in play since there is no offensive lineman of value. But with Reggie Ragland available, he will be the future leader on defense.
19) Buffalo Bills: Darron Lee OLB Ohio State Lee's play making ability and athleticism will be enticing to Buffalo. Much like Floyd, Darron Lee will need to get stronger.
20) New York Jets: Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss Nkemdiche has talent but there is no question that he will slide due to off field concerns. The Jets feel they can turn him around and get the most out of him.
21) Washington Redskins: Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville Washington builds through the trenches with this selection to help the defensive line.
22) Houston Texans: Will Fuller WR Notre Dame Fuller has the ability to be a play making receiver with his speed and run after the catch. He will see some passes early on with DeAndre Hopkins getting the attention.
23) Minnesota Vikings: Laquon Treadwell WR Ole Miss Physical receiver and a vertical threat to help out Minnesota's offense.
24) Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Docton WR TCU The Bengals get another steal in this draft with this selection.
25) Pittsburgh Steelers: Eli Apple CB Ohio State A bit raw like Mackensie Alexander out of Clemson, but Apple has size and strength that will serve useful against physical receivers.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Vernon Butler DT Louisiana Tech No offensive lineman of value. Seahawks bolster the defensive front with this selection. A bit raw as a pass rusher, however, Butler will be in a good situation with Seattle.
27) Green Bay Packers: Hunter Henry TE Arkansas Reggie Ragland could be available at this spot if available but the Packers add Henry to help the tight end position and get another receiver for Aaron Rodgers.
28) Kansas City Chiefs: Corey Coleman WR Baylor The Chiefs are glad this speedy receiver falls to them.
29) Arizona Cardinals: Paxton Lynch QB Memphis If things don't go their way, Arizona could trade out of the first round. Thankfully, Lynch is available to them and will sit behind Carson Palmer.
30) Carolina Panthers: Artie Burns CB Miami Josh Norman is gone so Carolina will need someone to step in.
31) Denver Broncos: Jarran Reed DL Alabama Different ways the Broncos could go here. A great run defender, but Reed will need work as a pass rusher.