The Super Bowl Commercials and its Worth - Prices of Superbowl Ads
Price of A Superbowl Commerical
Aside from the usual game itself, the most anticipated part of the Super Bowl is the commercial which is aired during breaks. Companies pay high amount of money just to air specific commercial of specific products.
The Super Bowl commercials are anticipated every year as it brings the funniest and best commercials which pay the highest prices in advertising competing for the viewership which is expected at nearly 100 millions. Millions of viewers are glued to the television on that day and advertisers see this opportunity to air or plug products. All throughout the season, it is viewed by billion people in the whole world.
At halftime, Beyonce Knowles will perform, sponsored by Pepsi Co.
- CBS Inc. (Columbia Broadcasting System) network is the one who will air the Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2012, 6:30 pm, Eastern Time.
- The Super Bowl game aired on TV is the consistent highest number of viewership in the US
- The worth of a Super Bowl ad is an increase of product sales by almost fifty percent.
- Expensive rate per 30 second ad, worth millions in USD and is increasing in amount every year
Trivia about American football
- The actual amount of time the football being played is only 11 minutes. Look at the news here.
Do you watch Super Bowl only because of the commercial?
- I watch and love football because of the game itself during the regular season. During Super Bowl, of course I watch it because of the game, then the commercials, halftime performance, cheerleaders, and as a way to party with friends too.
- According to a survey by Nielsen, 51 percent of the people watching the Super Bowl watched it because of the commercial and they enjoy the commercial more than the game. The Nielsen interviewed 25,000 households all in all, and the saying goes if there is no commercial there is no Super Bowl.
“The Super Bowl remains a singular event for engaging the broadest number of consumers at one time,” said Mark Nesbitt, president of TNS Media Intelligence. “Because it is viewed live and experienced by a majority of the country at the same time, a commercial presence on the broadcast has great significance and impact for a brand.”
2010 2,500,000 to 2,800,00
History of Super Bowl Commercial Prices (30 second ad) USD
- Living the American way of life
The American way of life is characterized by an openness and accomodation. It is not at all difficult for acculturation because it embodies practices and lifestyles which are easy to adapt too. In the process...
- My collection of quotes on love and sports
Have you ever wonder what is the relationship of love and sports, just a thought, or is there ever a relation between the rules of games and the mechanics of sports and the rules of love. How about love, are...
- I am ready for the Super Bowl XLIV
I am Ready for the Super Bowl XLIV Almost eighteen days before the Super Bowl XLIV which will be played at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida (for the tenth time) on February 7, 2010, 6:30 pm...
- Cowboys Stadium: Worlds largest
picture courtesy of http://www.dallascowboys.com/tickets/newStadiumMain.cfm They say everything is big in Texas, one proof is this -- the Cowboys Stadium This place is seven minutes away from my location...